Friday 10 June 2011

Up and coming reviews

I think either tomorrow or sunday depending  on if i can get an appointment or not I am going to try out a the garra rufa fish pedicure.  Its the latest craze, its in every salon etc.etc.  I am going to review both the actually pedicure and the salon i have it in as well.  The salon I am hoping to go to also has a power plate in, which i have yet to try i would like to get a course i think its 6 sessions and it claims to help you lose a dress size!!! 10 mins is equal to an hour at the gym.  Obviously this needs to be combined with some sort of card but it all helps.  Talking of a cardio work out this weekend i will also be purchasing and reviewing Zumba work out for the xbox connect.  Apparently this is the top selling game out of all the games for all the consoles, so it has to impress.  So a weekend of reviewing i think will be in order for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment