Wednesday 15 June 2011

The rest of the day.....

just consisted on cleaning, boring same old cleaning.  I have restricted myself from cleaning every day and just do it every other day and tidy in-between.  As i was seriously obsessed and it started taking over my life!!! My Oh says he likes a nice clean tidy house but thinks i overly obsess!! Nothing exciting happened this evening apart from cutting my material for my make up bag project.  Watched apprentice water and which i absolutely love!!!  Also i think convinced oh to start blogging which will be good...he says he is going to start one tomorrow.  He has actually useful things to blog about i just ramble and talk junk!!!  That gets  me thinking i should blog about something useful but i have know idea what..............  Me and Oh also want to make an app we have the soft ware on the computer and i have a brilliant idea for an app just have to get oh butt in to gear because he is the commuter brains!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment