Thursday 9 June 2011

First post Ever and welcome.....

So your reading my blog.  So perhaps your in the same boat as me, feeling like you have lost your identity since having children. your no longer that fun loving 20 something with a personality your now just mum and you feel your sole purpose is bring up children and running a home.  Some people will criticise me for saying that and properly say well thats what being a parent is.  I feel being a parent has taken over my whole life i don't want to be just a mum, I want to be a friend, a women, a lover.  I want my own personality and a life outside of parenthood.  I love being a mum and wouldn't change it for anything.  I feel in order to be a good parent i need to have a separate part of me which is all about me .  As i feel i end up getting stuck in a rut and don't want to leave the house get obsessed over things like constantly cleaning and keep my house tidy to the point where it takes over my life.  I have no relationship with my partner and i know Im on the verge of loosing him if i don't change.  At the moment im existing.  Obviously i have a few times where i have a brill day or a good few hours etc. but i want my life to feel like that all the time i want a fun filled life.  I know you only get one life and i don't want to waste it and at the moment i feel like i am.  I totally feel like i have no motivation at all and if i start to get some i just use every excuse not to peruse anything.  I don't really no where to start or how to even change but i got to at least give it ago otherwise....whats the point....

No comments:

Post a Comment