Wednesday 15 June 2011

Playing blogging catch up


Oh dear oh dear have not blogged for 3 days and have been desperate to find and hour or so to do some blogging, i never thought i would say this but i have missed logo which is good and it means I am actually trying to stick at something YAY!!!!!.  Well as you can see i changed the name of my blog it just felt more appropriate. Which means now i will have to edit my twitter account to match to!!!  I am loving twitter by the way though its sooo much better than face book think i need to make a transition from face book to twitter, which means i need to make my contacts switch to.  I have also taken up sewing as swell after being inspired by this blog theadventuresofroryandjess.blogspot.com a very good blog.  So all morning i have actually been fixing my machine,(twice might i add) and practicing my sewing as i haven't done it for years and i have to say after only a couple attempts I am getting better and more confident.  I just need to get some patterns made up now so i can start some projects.  I am going to do a separate page for my sewing stuff to keep a record and up date any who's interested.













Well Monday morning i had so many plans and none of them were achieved!!! I was so annoyed with my self.  I felt like i had a mini break down in the morning, but I am over it now and the less i think about it the better.  Any way the afternoon i thought me and my DD's  could walk up to our local Iceland to get a few bits and bobs for the day any way we walked up together and i carried DD 2 in her baby sling.  The walk was brill.  We saw  catipiller which strangely i haven't seen one for years.  DD1 was dead scared when i went to show and then wouldn't even consider walking past it and we had to cross the road hahaha!!  She was name all the colours of the cars on the way up, lucky for her most of them were blue, black, red and yellow the colours she can say!!! Any way we are in Iceland, which got a little stressful, not because i had DD1 walking with me swell as wearing DD2 and carrying a basket of shopping, mainly because of the other moron shoppers in there who don't look where they are going and are complete ignorant busy bodies.  Rant over got to the till to pay, put my card in the chip and pin machine only to realise i ad brought the wrong card with me!!!! ARRGGGHHH  i thought, luckily the bank was across the road so i said can i leave my shopping and run over there, so i did went back and paid. Really stress full because DD1 was really fed up by that point and want something to eat!!!  So note to self be more organised!!!  Tuesday was a lovely sunny warm day, so me and my mum decided to take DD's to the beach.  DD2 was all out of sorts she had a bit of a cold, really sniffly.  Any way it was still good few hours.  Very hot though and after the beach i went to choose some fabrics for my sewing projects.   Then i spent most of the evening on and off practising on the machine.  I will let the photos do the talking!!!     Ok i cant get the pictures where i want them to be.....I really need some editing help!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment