Sunday 12 June 2011

....And thats what Sundays are all about

Well a very wet sunday indeed!!! It has rained all day so you would think i would be stuck in the house oh nooooo!!  I offered to go to our local town centre to trade in a blackberry play book at our local CEX.  Due to trains not running today i had to take bus which was an hour round trip.  In the pouring rain may i add.  So i get to the store only to be told in the rudest possible manor that the will not trade in the blackberry playbook as it has an american plug even though i had an adaptor for it.  I could except that answer but i could not expect how it was given to me.  The women i spoke to talked to me like crap and just had the worlds worst attitude, so i just left the shop.  After speaking to my partner he informed me that other CEX stores have them in stock so there for must except products from the states, as the play book has not been released in the uk yet.  Also when the first Ipad came out we had one from the states and when we wanted to trade it in the excepted it no problem with an american plug!!!!  My feeling is she just could not be bothered doing her job and did not want to test it etc.  Her attitude really did stink!!!  So i sent CEX an email i will proberly only get some generated response and the stores a franchise but still the email form had the option for store complaints and any bad experience is damaging to their name so they should take some intreats.  I would like to point out over the years me and my partner have traded in a lot of things for other things in the store and use their service all the time and have got to say recently the store has been very good and help full until today.  I have had issues with the store before but in the last year i would say the service has been good up until today.  This woe has zero people skills and should not work in a face to face environment as she is just bringing the store down!!!.  I have used other CEX stores in uxbridge, Bristol, and Gloucester and never once had a problem for doing any store trade in or cash trade in.  Cardiff store has a major issue with cash trade in's.  The hardly ever do it however other stores just treat it like any other transaction.  In my opinion some of the staff are brilliant you can have a laugh and a joke with them whilst you are waiting and some including this women cant even raise a smile or a "how can i help" or even vary the tone of their voice when talking.  I think i would rather deal with a broken self service check out constantly stuck on "place item in the bag" then deal with women again  totally appalling.

......Anyway.  The rest of my sunday was a trip up to the local shops to get dinner then came home caught up with some emails did a bit of blogging and tweeting and had a chat on face book.  Bathed my lovely girls and made a roast turkey dinner which was sooo yummy tidied up once my darlings were asleep and the chowed down to some chocolate cake and cream as thats what sundays are all about.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment